Beautifying your lawn is our goal at NC Lawn Care. We’ve listed our lawn care packages and what they include down below, so you can pick the right option for your lawn and what it needs to thrive.
Includes 6 pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control services and carefully timed fertilizer applications.
Includes everything in our Basic Lawn package plus lime to get your soil in the right pH range.
Includes everything in the Pro Lawn package plus grub control to prevent and eliminate pests.
Complete Lawn Care
The complete lawn care solution, this package includes everything in our Elite Lawn package plus aeration, over-seeding, fungicide application, and bed weed control.
Add any of these services onto your existing package if the needed service is not included.
- Over-seeding—After aeration, this provides seed to freshly aerated turf to promote new grass development.
- Aeration—Core aeration relieves soil compaction and allows air, water, and nutrients into the soil.
- Grub control—This service prevents and remediates grubs, molds, crickets, and sod webworms.
- Lime—This raises the soil pH to keep the correct pH range for grasses to thrive.
- Fungicide application—We recommend 2-4 applications per year based on the severity of the issue.
- Bed Weed Control—Prevent weeds from taking over your flower and mulch beds (2 applications/year).
- Lawn Renovation—We only recommend this service for lawns with less than 25% of the intended turf type.